Streamline Your Payments with Our Effortless Payment Options!
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday and email us at email@example.com
You have several convenient options for paying your monthly bill. We make it easy for you.
Payment via Email
We also offer an easy way to pay by check over the Email. You can simply email us via firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM CST, except during holidays, and make a payment. The amount is drawn directly from the checking or savings account that you specify.
You’ll no longer have to worry about writing, mailing or delivering a check when you choose automatic withdrawal. Auto withdrawal helps ensure you’ll never miss a payment. It’s simple to set up, and just requires an application and voided check.
How to Enroll in Automatic Withdrawal
- Download the Authorization Agreement for Electronic Fund Transfers form included below.
- Complete the form based on the instructions and attach a voided check where indicated.
- Return the completed form to your community’s Business Office (Huntington Manor, Villa Bernardo or Parker Villa) or at Zeal Senior Living Office at 5694 Mission Center Rd Ste 602-110, San Diego California, 92108-4355.
General Payment Questions
Where can I get a copy of my invoice?
Invoice copies are available by request from your community’s Business Office or the Billing Support team email via email@example.com
Why does the total amount due change month to month?
Some common reasons for monthly billing amount variances include: changes to a resident care assessment and the addition of ancillary items (additional meals, outings, salon services, etc.). For a detailed list of charges or for any additional questions, contact your Business Office or Executive Director.
What do I do if there are incorrect charges on my bill?
Please reach out to your Business Office or Executive Director via at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss specific items on an invoice.
How can I get a breakdown of the Personal Service Rate amount listed on the invoice?
Your Zeal Senior Living community can provide you with the resident’s assessment, including details of the care being provided and a price breakdown.
What options do I have for when/how I can pay my bill?
- Automatic payments: You’ll no longer have to worry about writing, mailing or delivering a check when you choose automatic withdrawal. Auto withdrawal helps ensure you’ll never miss a payment. It’s simple to set up, and just requires an application (Download Automatic Witdrawal Form) and voided check. and ensure you never have to worry about late fees or mailing a check.
- Email payments are available by emailing billing support at email@example.com from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CST).
- Please work with your Business Office or Executive Director if there are questions about any payment methods offered.